and stay inland at a cabin in the woods just a stone’s throw from the Common Ground Fairgrounds
With 2 small bedrooms including a full bed, bunk bed and a full bath with on-demand hot water and a 10,000 BTU propane heater, our cabin also contains a refrigerator, coffee and tea-makers, toaster and a counter for preparing sandwiches and salads. Centrally located in mid-coast Maine we are just 30 minutes from the ocean and close to amenities and attractions for day trips.
- 5 minutes to the Common Ground Fairgrounds
- 25 minutes to Lake St. George State Park
- 30 minutes to Belfast
- 30 minutes to Waterville and Colby College
- 30 minutes to Fort Knox State Park
- 50 minutes to Camden
- 90 minutes to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park
Your hosts, Jon & Martha Laitin who live right next door, in addition to Chippy our resident chipmunk, will make sure your stay is a pleasant one.